Thx ya'll ! ;-)

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 20 12:16:01 2004

Don't feel bad, right after I sent out the email on x-over cables.
One of my co-workers comes into my office and wants to use my
computer to make a last minute change to a presentation  file.
Whilst at my windoze pooter he checked his email and, you guessed it,
downloaded an attachent and opened it on my pooter.  I've spent the
last hour trying to get rid of WORM_NACHI.A  The thing I don't get is
I have dynamic virus protection turned on.  Normally, it catches this
type of junk.  I am wondering what went wrong?  Needless to say we
all make mistakes.