Unable to Start Gnome after 3.0.1 yum updates

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 23 12:26:01 2004

from the command line are you able to start gdm or kdm?  If you can
start KDM then choose gnome and start, I would venture to guess you
fried gnome.  But if you can't start either, I venture a guess you
fried X.  Reconfigure it from the command line using
Xautoconfigurator