getting a wireless PCMCIA Card to work

Denise and Anthony yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 24 07:18:52 2004

Umph.  I'm having the same problem with the same card, only on a Pismo.
I've got it down to a driver issue, I think;
I say "I think" because I'm not sure I'm using the right driver or
the proper kernel mods to load; even when I try doing it manually.

    I've only just figured out how to change /etc/yum.conf so I can
upgrade my system from 3.0 to 3.0.1; I'm doing that now.
Any help for myself and Alvaro will be greatly appreciated!

    On a related note, is there any definite documentation on which
Airport Cards are supported by the Pismo and YDL 3.0(.1)?

thx
    anthony