KDE 3.2 on YDL

Ken Simpson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 24 13:37:01 2004

>Just wondering if anyone has had any success with this?
>
>Built from source okay?  Did you use Konstructor?  Any tips?
>
>Thanks!

Built fine on my TiBook with 3.0.1. Yes I used konstruct, dead easy
actually, just took a long time.

No tips there.

I am having trouble getting it to go now though. Can't work out where
the appropriate places to upgrade environment variables are, so until
I can do that I can only run it in a one off sort of mode...runlevel
3, then set it all through a script I have set up...

Anyone else have ideas where the KDEDIR, QTDIR etc is set at login
and can be modified. Does not appear to be in ~/.bash_login or
~/.profile or /etc/profile or even ~/.bashrc (though it shouldn't be
there anyway).

Any other help greatly appreciated...