r-c-n sux?

Gavin Hemphill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 24 15:01:02 2004

neat (the underlying stuff for r-c-n) works fine but you really have to
change your paradigm from location manager :-)  If you have played with
the config files by had as I had then yes all the devices are screwed
up.  By reading the documentation and fixing the files in
/etc/sysconfig/network you can set up rapid switching between network
connections.  This is NOT location manager and suffers some drawbacks in
what files are affected but it works fine for me for switching between 3
fixed addresses and 3 different dhcp configurations.
	G++