r-c-n sux?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 23 17:41:01 2004

I really like RCN, mainly because when I first came to Linux and
tried to use Kppp and mgetty, etc...  RCN was the only utility I was
able to get to work with my modem.  Now that I've got a modem, an
ethernet card and a USB network doohickey, RCN works great.  Mandrake
has a tool that is 10 x's better.  But I don't  know if you could get
it to run on YDL.