I made a bad post :o(

Jim Pelton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 26 14:21:04 2004

It's probably a little late, but I made a bad post regarding wireless
LAN cards. Apparently the Orinoco PrismII chipset does not exist. It is
actually one of the Intersil prism(2/2.5/3) chips OR the Orinoco
chipsets. Sorry for the confusion, but Orinoco does not make the Prism
chips, however they use the same driver. Just wanted to give respect
where it's deserved. --Jim