I made a bad post :o(

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 26 15:16:02 2004

Welcome to the club, do you like your crow with liquor, beer or
water?  I'm sure no one took offense :)

--- Jim Pelton <j.pelton@utah.edu> wrote:
> It's probably a little late, but I made a bad post regarding
> wireless
> LAN cards. Apparently the Orinoco PrismII chipset does not exist.
> It is
> actually one of the Intersil prism(2/2.5/3) chips OR the Orinoco
> chipsets. Sorry for the confusion, but Orinoco does not make the
> Prism
> chips, however they use the same driver. Just wanted to give
> respect
> where it's deserved. --Jim
info/yellowdog-general

=====
--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar