power mangement (sleep) for G5, possible?

jaspal kallar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 1 14:31:00 2004

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0014231072992999_ID

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody that has a powermac G5 has
managed to put the G5 into sleep ?

On the YDL website it doesn't mention anything about this. I imagine it may be a bit to soon to ask such questions
since YDL for G5 is beta but I'll ask anyway ;-)

Since I'm soon ordering a single G4 or G5 I was wondering if the choice of graphics card (nvidia or ati) would
help/hinder power management functions i,e
sleep/wake up?

  Vinn en helg p=E5 spa f=F6r 2 personer ? http://resor.spray.se

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0014231072992999_ID--