installing YDL vs NetBSD

admin@datazap.net yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 2 20:11:01 2004

Hi,

I am going to look into trying xboot once I get a scsi controller. So,
that I have a place to install to. I am also going to try booting from one
of my scsi cd-rom drives to see if that makes any difference. Right now, I
am out of ideas. Also, will I need to have a copy of Mac O/S to use xboot?

Thansk,
Al