Update on stuck on YDL install...

Scott Strungis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 6 12:00:03 2004

After a little Googling I discovered that YDL 2.3 finds my Promise / VST card and my attached WD hard disk no problem and the install went well.

So...Is there a away to get 3.0.1 to see the drive?  I am not a Linux guru or pro.  I can install, update, and do some basic configuration file troubleshooting, but a kernel recompile is far above what I know.

I mean, if 2.3 fills my Samba and Appletalk serving needs, then I guess I will stick with it.  Does anyone remember how SWAT works under 2.3?  I get an error when I try to access under Konquerer.

Scott