Starting MySQL on boot

erik yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jan 11 10:01:01 2004

Hello,

I still didn't manage to send a reply to a post in the newsgroup. I see
no reply option and so my answers appear as separate threats in the
newgroup. Any suggestion is welcome.

I think this the answer to your question about starting mysql at
startup:
- login as root
- open a console
- type setup
- choose "system services"
- choose "mysql" out of the options (by pressing the space bar)
- press tab until "OK" is highlited
- press "return"
- press "tab" twice and give a return
- coming back in the console you can type "reboot" and your ppc wil
restart
- during this restart mysqld will startup

I hope this helps

With friendly regards Erik de Wild

Chuck Nodine heeft op zaterdag, 10 jan 2004 om 19:34 (Europe/Amsterdam)
het volgende geschreven: