Eclipse build.

Ray Auge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 15 21:42:01 2004

That's even better. GOOD JOB. I guess I should have been more persistent
on the list about Eclipse. Maybe I would have been heard. I'd been on
this for a couple of months...

I didn't use the IBM-1.4.1 jdk because I kept having problems executing
anything on my ibook. (I was sure that I was doing something wrong but
had no time for fooling...)

This makes my work seem really trivial. ;)