vlc error:[00000184] main video output error: no chroma module for I420 to 21VY

erik yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jan 18 17:20:02 2004

Hello,

I found out that I can change the module. The only module I can play
dvd's with is the X11 module. It works but not nice and smoothly. It
looks like the framerate isn't high enough. Under MAC OS 10.2.8 vlc (the
mac os x version) plays the dvd's in a way that I can use my Ibook as a
dvd player and connect it to my tv. Is there a more effcient video
module with enough frames per seconds available and what is the way to
install it. If you have an answer or a suggestion please post a message.

With friendly regards

Erik de Wild