vlc error:[00000184] main video output error: no chroma module for I420 to 21VY

erik yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jan 18 15:21:00 2004

Hello,

I installed vlc using the yum version and site recommended in the recent
  mail. Everything installed fine with "yum install videolan-client" but
after starting a dvd or an mpg file I only hear the sound. In the
console this message is shown.

[00000184] main video output error: no chroma module for I420 to 21VY

I googled around but I can not find any clue or a beginning of a
solution. If you have a sugggestion or a solution  please post a mail

I have an Ibook G3 600 mhz with 640 mb memory. I have ydl 3.0.1 installed.

Erik de Wild