neverwinter nights stand alone server error

Ken Schweigert yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 20 09:41:00 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 08:06:26AM -0800, Harold Shanafield wrote:
> I was wondering if anybody is running the nwn stand
> alone server.  I have it installed on a ydl 3.0
> install, but when I try to start it up with a
> ./nwserver I get a bash - cannot execute binary file
> error.  Is anybody running this and has anybody
> encountered this error?

Harold,

I believe that NWN is only available to x86 Linux.  To check:

	[ken@byte nwn]$ file nwserver

If you see anything about it being an x86 executable, then that is
the case.  If not, post the results of the above command.  It sure
would be cool to play on YDL!

--
Ken Schweigert, Network Administrator
Byte Productions, LLC