new kernel

Harvey Ussery yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 20 20:55:02 2004

Sounds to me as if you need to update your yaboot.conf to boot your new
kernel. Can you post your /etc/yaboot.conf as it currently exists?
Basically, I suspect, you need to config yaboot.conf so that the first
boot image reflects the new kernel, with the old boot image in second
place as a failsafe.

--Harvey