need netatalk help: getting printer spooling workings

Ken Lubar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jan 21 14:44:01 2004

I'd appreciate any pointers or help in getting netatalk printer spooling
working.  My configurations is as follows...

Apple G3 running netatalk (and samba), can see the machine from the macs and
can successfully add the appleshare volumes.

I have several HP postscript printers on the network (which I've added to
the yellowdog linux box, as HP jetdirect printers and can print to
successfully), I've also indicated that these printer should be shared
(using the printer setup tool in yellowdog)

What should I add to my papd.conf file to make these printers visible to the
Macs?

Does atalk and/or papd log it's errors anywhere?

Many thanks

Ken