neverwinter nights stand alone server error

Andrew yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 22 13:24:01 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 18:41, Murray Pearson wrote:
> Well well well!
>
> (a) I live in Edmonton so I can stop by Boiware's offices and harass
> them personally. ;^)
> (b) I was visiting Vancouver a couple of days ago and I found out I
> know Mike Rowe's father's ex... Mike, it seems, is astonishingly smart,
> and I wish him the best!

very interesting...

> Cheers,
> Murray

PPC users are (as far as I understand the situation) quite hungry when
it comes to softwares/peripherals availability. I thrust this platform
because its very reliable hardware (I still own a LC575(33Mhz
68040CPU+FPU) and IICI(16Mhz...) both are still 100% functional, its
slow but it go.How many 486-DX/SX33 still up and running?)PPC is clearly
not most spread computers but there IS a market for it. I know several
peoples who don't "switch" because there is no KAZAA for Macs and no
"Start" button, wish is very confusing for many... Peoples who take a
computer-training classes learn MS softwares besides AutoCAD and
friends.. Lettau se resserre!! Why would software developers bother for
a platform that don't even hold >5% of market? They see PPCs as a waste
of time and money. And they are right in most situation ;)But Since
YellowDogLinux.... the sun is rising again!

PS: This list may not be the best place to start THAT kind of
discussion/propaganda (again?) I understand this is not quite yellowdog
oriented.. I like to make noise but not to cause public disorder;) I
replied to your post in the first place because this is an issue I
believe is worth attentions. If this topic hurt your feeling you are
free to let me know (of course!) :)

regards, Andrew
----
I can tyep 300 worsd pre minutse! <www.goodquotes.com>