YDL on Pismo..

Denise and Anthony yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 22 19:24:01 2004

    Just FYI; I have not one but two Pismos; one runs YDL 3.0, the other
OSX.  Both work great.
Video acceleration is working fine; so is power management, i.e. sleep
function; I haven't tried pcmcia, airport,
video out, or modem; I don't have any use for these things - but I'll be
looking at configuring the wireless in the
near future.  DVD works on OSX, I haven't bothered configuring it on
YDL; cd burning works on both.

thx
    anthony