neverwinter nights stand alone server error

Murray Pearson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 23 14:02:02 2004

I hear you, Andrew! I bought my current machine, which is a B&W G3
upgraded with a G4 Sonnet card, *only* because my 7300 is so expensive
to upgrade. I got basically a G4/500 with half a gig of RAM and 120GB
hard drive for $1000 Canadian.

I was running my 7300 hard for five years and it still has many years
of reliable service for the friend I gave it to... actually I had it
running 24/7 for two and a half years as my workstation AND as a
dynamic webserver running under UserLand Frontier -- no sweat!

But I have to say the single most delicious feature of the PPC
architecture is Open Firmware. I've had a couple of x86 Unix boxen and
their BIOS was HIDEOUS to use.

Cheers,
Murray