neverwinter nights stand alone server error

Denise and Anthony yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 22 19:44:01 2004

Seems to me the time and effort that you put into getting your dell
functioning on a stable basis
may be worth the extra $$$ to buy the mac (at least, the comparable one
at 1000 bucks more..)

my brother is a mac fan, but his company required him to get a dell
laptop (well, they gave it to him,
but whatever); he's spent what amounts to close to a week trying to get
the thing to work properly.
his mac worked out of the box.

my $0.02