Windows Manager

Halvor yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jan 24 11:06:00 2004

Hi

I "indipendently of this thread" installed fluxbox this week and got the
same error. Fixed it by:

In home folder

$ pico .Xclients-defaults

(don't forget that dot as this is an invisible file)

There changed to

excex /usr/bin/startfluxbox

(From gnome-session (or whatewer))

Installed fluxbox from cvs as an attempt on learning that stuff, but the
result should , I assume, be the same as from any other way.

Halvor