Installing Fluxbox using GDM sessions (was) Windows Manager

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jan 24 17:31:01 2004

I run an old mac adb mouse, so in fluxbox to get a menu I hit F11.
F10 is my scroll mouse, but I never use it.  Once you get a menu
you'll be able to rock and roll!!

Goodluck!!