Installing Fluxbox using GDM sessions (was) Windows Manager

erik yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jan 24 17:10:02 2004

Norberto Quintanar and other readers,

I followed your instructions and after starting gdm I can start a
fluxbox session that seems to work. I have a greyblue background and
below a tiny bar with the time on the right and the workspace on the
left. But this is all I see, no menu's or something else. Maybe I have
to press a key or key-combination but I have no idea what keys.

I created a .fluxbox subdirectory in my /home/erik and copied the files
listed in the README file.

Thanks for your clear instructions in your last mail. I think I miss the
final step to get it really running. If you have suggestions please post
a message.

With friendly regards,

Erik de Wild