G3 boot

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 29 10:14:01 2004

There is no hd0 or hd1. If your boot device is an IDE drive jumpered as
master, use hd:X,\\:tbxi where X is the bootstrap partition number (note the
second colon). Once you boot successfully, you can use the nvsetenv command
from Linux instead of OF's setenv.
--
"No gnu's is good gnu's."   --Gary Gnu, "The Great Space Coaster"