How to boot a New World without graphics card?

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 2 14:38:00 2004

Do you have linux set as the default to autoboot in yaboot?  If so it
should time out and boot YDL after about 30 seconds.  I think the
kernel argument is video=novideo.  Not sure never done a headless boot.

David C. Hacker, DVM