yaboot boots os x, not linux, b&w g3

Jeffrey Bruton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 2 17:08:00 2004

Is there an OF command that will return the path last used to boot? If
so I could boot to os x with the drive attached to the UltraTek,
therefore obtaining the correct path to the hardware. It may be just
the same, but to be sure I would like to try. I have been reading all
kinds of OF info, but I didn't find such a command, though I could have
missed it not being familiar with OF and FOURTH.