Install crashes before partitioning

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 5 15:15:02 2004

I wiped my disk clean and make 30 GB HFS+ and 30GB free space while
booted from the OS X 10.3 install disk and installed OS X and then went
right to the YDL CD's and done autopartition with no problem.  The main
thing is that you have to make sure you leave the other as free space
and do not format it in any way.
David C. Hacker, DVM