adding package sets.

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 6 02:18:01 2004

sadfsdf wrote :

> When installing Linux I failed to add the development tools. Is there a
> way to run the YDL Linux installer again but only have it update/add the
> RPM's?

You can eventually try through yum, as it supports that, assuming that
a yumgroups.xml file is present on the server :

yum listgroups
yum installgroup "GNOME Desktop" (for example)

Currently, ayo.freshrpms.net doesn't include them, but it's something I've
been wanting to add for a while (converting the original comps.xml is
quite trivial). Maybe the original YDL3 yum tree does...

Matthias

Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3
Load : 0.00 0.00 0.00