New Kernels - nothing but black screen, "W" and frozen computer

Geert Janssens yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 8 02:07:02 2004

Have you also tried to start with the source from the YDL installed kernel ?

You can install this with yum (or apt) as package kernel-source.

Using the known working configuration, you could change only the
advanced routing settings you need. Maybe that could help.

Good luck.

Geert