Networking 9.2.2 YDL 3.0.1

Ubence Quevedo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 10 14:09:01 2004

Netatalk should work out for you.  Netatalk should have come with YDL if you
did a default install.  If you look under /etc/init.d, there should be an
item named atalk.  Run ./atalk status or "service atalk status" [assuming
that service is in your path] from that directory if it is there.  If the
status is stopped, run ./atalk start or "service atalk start".  You can get
more info about netatalk at http://netatalk.sourceforge.net.  This should
work for both Appletalk connections, and TCP/IP connections.

-Ubence