Next hardware upgrade: Mac or not? - the decision

Nico Heid yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 10 14:42:01 2004

Hi,
as far as I know there are some minor sleep issues and
the external VGA is not completely done.

I thought the G4, the one you got, is shippes with airport extreme.
If this is the case you might be unlucky cause broadcom did not
realease any specs. So airport extrem is not working either.

greets kamika
---
www.yellowdog-board.com