airport problems

Matt Pist yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 10 16:27:01 2004

hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem im
having setting up my airport card in ydl 3.0.1. on the yellowdog linux
website,  there is a how-to stating:

"Very Easy
Use the Red Hat Network configuration tool:

     YDL Menu --> System Settings --> Network

     This HOWTO was prepared by Kai Staats, Terra Soft Solutions, Inc."

this only brings up the network panel, and does not set up anything. a
pretty crappy how-to if you ask me...

what i cant figure out is the settings i need to give to the panel
(i.e. eth number?, IRQ, MEM, IO, IO1, IO2, DMAO,DMAI) in order for my
card to work. im working on a 2003 1Ghz apple titanium powerbook with
an airport extreme card.

if anyone could help me out with this that would be fantastic, as id
use linux a lot more if i could get online with it.

thanks!

matt