airport problems

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 10 16:38:01 2004

Mr. Pist:

Matt Pist wrote:
> i was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem im
> im having setting up my airport card in ydl 3.0.1. on the
> yellowdog linux website

We will need a little more information before we can help you. What
machine (iBook, iMac, G4 Tower, etc.) are you using? Be as specific as
you can be, especially as to the date of manufacture.

Also, Apple has upgraded all of its newest machines to 802.11g ("Airport
Extreme"), which requires proprietary drivers, and is therefore not
supported by YDL.

Best wishes,
Clint