YDL 4.0

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 13 12:24:01 2004

If you think about it Apple has good support for older models.  You can
do anything you need to do on an old IIcx with OS 7.5 and it will run
fast with that system.  By going with the newest and greatest you loose
speed, so sometimes it is better to stick with what works.  Why use YDL
4 on and old system if 2.3 or 3.0.1 work fine and do what you need to
get done?
David C. Hacker, DVM