YDL 4.0

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 15 15:35:01 2004

> it should work on your 6500... i have already talked with a TSS employee
> about the Old World support... and once ydl4 is released i am going to
> make a HOW-TO on installing on machines requiring bootx.

Fantastic, Norberto! I will be one very enthusiastic user.

BTW after my 6500 wouldn't start for several weeks, whatever I tried,
and I was almost certain it had finally definitively passed away,
I discovered that the problem was ...
a weak battery. Apparently a battery running low is much much worse
than no battery at all. Amazing, these old macs.

Richard