Yellowdog 3.0.1 PPC - no visible curser

Brian McKee yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 16 11:33:01 2004

Guys,
I really don't think this is a configuration issue (at least not at the
shell level)
I think it's an issue with the framebuffer driver (if I have my
terminology remotely right)
The cursor will be white for a couple of days, then black the next time
you boot up with no other changes made.
I had a red one for a day or two too.  No pattern I can detect.
Brian