Yellowdog 3.0.1 PPC - no visible curser

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 16 23:03:05 2004

Hmmm...

Sounds like a flaky-PRAM problem to me.  Have you tried zapping the PRAM? -- if that's an option in this case (It may not be if you are using the quik bootloader... zapping the PRAM in that case may render your machine unbootable.)

Try replacing the PRAM battery.  If it's weak but not quite dead, you could get those symptoms.

Enjoy!

Rick