Yellowdog 3.0.1 PPC - no visible curser

Juergen Selent yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 16 11:05:01 2004

Dennis Shaw wrote:

> Juergen,
>
> Just open terminal and go to: Edit > Profiles - Select Default > Edit
>
> You can then edit the colors for the background and text from the
> colors tab. If you de-select the 'Use colors from system theme' box,
> you can then edit them.
>
> Hope this helps!

I do not mean the terminal under X11 (KDE, GNOME, ...). I am just using
the "plain old text console", no X11/graphical user interface.

Normally termcap/terminfo says, that the cursor blinks with the
text-forground color, which indeed is white. But my cursor blinks black,
so it is not visible. And I am not a "termcap" guru to fix the problem.

May it is an entry to ~/.inputrc or a modification of termcap/terminfo
... ???

Regards
Juergen