Yellowdog 3.0.1 PPC - no visible cursor

B M yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 16 11:14:01 2004

Hi Juergen
    As a temporary fix, reboot a couple of times, maybe using OSX if it's
still there.
That 'might' bring it back.   I have exactly the same problem, on the same
hardware.
It's in the archives for this list too.   I haven't found a permanent
solution anywhere.
Can somebody shed some light on this?
Brian

Hi,
I just have installed Yellow Dog Linux 3.0.1 on my Powerbook G3
Lombard. I do not like working under X11 so I am normally using
virtual consoles.
The problem is, that the cursor is not visible! It is an underline
cursor, blinking black on a black background :-(
$TERM is set to linux.
How can I change the style/color of my cursor?
Regards
Juergen

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*