Giving up Windows?

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 17 18:31:03 2004

I hardly ever have to use a windows program but I have ran Softwindows
inside of Classic which was running in OS X which was running in MOL on
top of YDL.  Not that I have anything to add just that my 1.25 Ghz G4
was able to run 4 OS's simultaneously and none of them showed much of a
slow down.  At least compared to Softwindows running under OS 9.

By the way, what problems did you have with MOL and getting it to work?
  It is pretty easy to set up.  The main problem was that the mol-kmods
that shipped with YDL 3.01 didn't work so you have to upgrade to the
2.4.22-2g kernel and the mol-kmods that were built for it.

David C. Hacker, DVM