FreshRPMs and GIMP

Henry A. Leinhos yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 21 06:41:01 2004

I use GARNOME to build GNOME 2.6 (with GIMP 2), and install it all under
/usr/local/gnome2.6 so that it doesn't interfere with my base system.
Adjusting paths for the GNOME 2.6 session allows me to run the old gimp
along side the new (although I *did* have to upgrade my installed
fontconfig).  The gimp-print plugin still hasn't been ported to GIMP 2.x, so
I still print from my gimp 1.2 (but do all my work in gimp 2) .