Article on IceWM

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 22 22:37:01 2004

Mr. Hamilton:

Greg Hamilton wrote:
> On 23/07/2004, at 12:40 PM, Clinton MacDonald wrote:
>> Several months ago we had a rip-roaring discussion on these lists
>> about the merits of various Window Managers and Desktop Environments
>> in Yellow Dog Linux.
>
> And we all agreed that Gnome was the best. Now don't be starting
> anything, trouble maker.

Who, me? :-)

LOL!

Best wishes,
Clint
(who still favors System 7 on a Mac SE:

<http://myoldmac.net/webse-e.htm>

warning: requires Flash plugin)

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: