Bootable DVD?

Mark Pubols yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:34:42 -0700

Hello,

I just recently picked up a Pismo that has an LG 8080b DVD-ROM that
will only read DVDs, I managed to format the drive and load OS X 10.2.8
on it via a DVD. Then I have tried to burn up 2 DVDs in order to boot
from the drive and install YDL 3.01 on the HDD. All I've managed to do
is to make 2 more coasters to add to my growing collection. Is there a
trick to making bootable DVDs for YDL? I'm using Toast 5 on a DT G3
with 9.2.2 on it.

I also wanted to comment on the much anticipated YDL 4.0 in that I too
am hoping it comes as soon as possible and have appreciated the ongoing
discussion as I have gleaned some useful information from the
discussion.

Thanks in advance,

Mark