Bootable DVD?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

I've been trying to do this also as I have 10 or more distros that
require 3-4 CD's a piece.  Because YDL is based on redhat, I thought
I'd give the following this tutorial.  Here's the "FAQ" that I've
been following. HTH's

<http://www.science.smith.edu/~ejensen/linuxclass/Make_RedHat_DVD_From_CDROM.html>

Norberto