Problem adding yum repositories & yum crashes

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

Derick I don't want to discourage you, but back in the middle of June
I got caught in a vicious cycle of trying to get yum itself upgraded
by using apt-get and vice-a-versa.  I ended up in dependency hell and
just did a clean install of YDL3.0.1  Because even after getting
everything - yum and apt-get -  to work no matter what I downloaded,
there was always some file missing that was physically there.  I hope
you can get it to work though, it'll be a nice faq ;)

--

http://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/apt/3.0/base/pkglist.base

http://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/apt/3.0/base/srclist.base

http://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/apt/3.0/base/pkglist.update