Xine crash

David Chart yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
31 Jul 2004 15:01:10 +0900

I have a basic install of YDL 3.0.1 on a PowerBook G4 12" (2003). Most
of it works fine.

However, I've just installed xine and mplayer from freshrpms (great
service, by the way, thanks), and both crash the Xserver.

xine crashes the server on launch. The Xserver error message is (from
ememory)

This should not happen!
Unresolved function called.

Now, I have a sneaking suspicion that these programs don't always crash
everyone's Xserver. Any suggestions as to what I need to do to get them
working, or what extra information people need to help me out.

(I can read replies sent to the list; just don't reply directly to this
address.)

Thanks in advance.
--
David Chart