[OT] KDE vs. Gnome (was: Is Linux Unix? (KDE))

Francis X. Maier yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 1 09:42:01 2004

Clint,

Thanks.  Yes,  Blackbox rules.  No question.  ;-)  It was my environment
of choice running Linux m68k on my ancient Quadra 630.

My problem with KDE is Konqueror, which I've never liked.  KDE just
feels heavier and slower than Gnome -- but that may be a function of my
iMac 350.

I suppose it's like arguing over pronunciation:  EEther or EYEther.

Fran