To Matthias Saou

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 2 04:57:01 2004

Geert Janssens wrote :

> Well, I have one for you. I see several people are interested in a YDL
> package for Thinderbird, the stand alone e-mail client from mozilla.

Sure, I'll try building it right now :-)
Dag ( http://dag.wieers.com/packages/ ) and I share a common subversion
repository for all our spec and related files, so as thunderbird is something
he already builds for Red Hat Linux and Fedora Core, it's quite easy for me
to just throw the existing into a Yellow Dog Linux system to be rebuilt ;-)
(minus the eventual ppc specific problems... x86 mmx or asm stuff being the
most common, but I doubt thunderbird will be affected by something like that)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux kernel 2.6.6-1.383
Load : 0.03 0.08 0.09